You can now pay online by PayPal for your course.
All courses now run online.
Intro runs on Thursdays, 6.30-8.30pm
Advanced runs on Wednesdays, 8.15-10.15pm
Progressing runs on Tuesdays, 6-8pm
Producing runs on Sundays, 10am-1pm.
All courses are subject to minimum numbers. The beginning of the course may be later if minimum numbers aren't met.
All courses run at a maximum of 10 participants.
If you have questions or aren't sure which course is most suitable, send us an email.
Choose Your Level for October 2019
Intro125£Developing the fundamental skills for playwriting.Valid for 10 weeks
- Develop a 10-page script from scratch
- Develop theme, character, and the world of the play
- Explore the Problem of the World
- Discover structure
Advanced150£For those with a solid grounding in playwriting practicesValid for 10 weeks
- Developing your 10-page script from Intro (up to 60 pages)
- Align story arc with established structural norms
- Readying a script for performance or sending to competitions
Progressing150£A weekly writers-lab-style sessionValid for 10 weeks
- Develop an existing script
- Explore the world of the play and your characters
- Weekly character development exercises
- Discussion and feedback
Producing150£Transfer a play from the page to the stageValid for 6 months
- Putting a team together
- Explore casting
- The technical aspects of bringing a play to the stage
- Marketing; including blogging and blogging
- Put together an Arts Council grant application